| FTBL Not all faculty, staff will get football tickets

Porterhouse said:
Good, as a student I wasn't able to get any either, and misery loves company. :twisted:

My aunt is on the faculty and it looks like she won't be receiving any tickets. :evil: :lol:

Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
Good, as a student I wasn't able to get any either, and misery loves company. :twisted:

My aunt is on the faculty and it looks like she won't be receiving any tickets. :evil: :lol:

For years now they have let staff and faculty buy up to 4 tickets, which is BS in my opinion, especially when many students get left out completely. The whole system is flawed though, because a ton of folks on staff and a good portion of students buy those tickets for cheap, then sell them on places like ebay, where they end up in the hands of rivals. There are things that could be put in place to stop that, and those things should be done. The entire system needs to be overhauled.

Porterhouse said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:

For years now they have let staff and faculty buy up to 4 tickets, which is BS in my opinion, especially when many students get left out completely. The whole system is flawed though, because a ton of folks on staff and a good portion of students buy those tickets for cheap, then sell them on places like ebay, where they end up in the hands of rivals. There are things that could be put in place to stop that, and those things should be done. The entire system needs to be overhauled.

Agreed, the students should have first choice. I just didn't like the news because it took away my backup plan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom