| FTBL North Upper Deck?

Phil

Verified Member
Hey folks,

Just got a call from my dad, and a few tickets have been returned by Arkansas so we have a chance to get some from some friends of his. However, they're in the north upper deck. Just wanted to get some opinions of anyone that's sat up there. Last time I went to a game and got stuck close to the visitors (SC in '04), it really sucked, and I have heard the atmosphere is a little dull in that part of the stadium.

However, bear in mind I'm still in Auburn, so this could be a welcome release.

So is it worth it? Should we take 'em?

Anytime you get to go. GO!!! By the way you can come and pick me up on your way too. If you have and exter exter tickets. :D

The only time I have sat up there is Arkansas '99. Enjoyed it...missed the Ryder Cup ending driving back that Sunday but otherwise, great weekend.

I'm expecting another '99 type win that weekend...take the tickets!

TerryP said:
The only time I have sat up there is Arkansas '99. Enjoyed it...missed the Ryder Cup ending driving back that Sunday but otherwise, great weekend.

Terry what were drinking to be in the north upper deck in '99? I want some of that! :D

I sat in the Upper Deck for quite a while through the years. My buddy had season tickets there, and he always had an extra so I went with. Now that he's a student there, his parents go and take people with them most of the time.

But, to the question, yeah take them. It's nice I thought...

It Takes Eleven said:
TerryP said:

Terry what were drinking to be in the north upper deck in '99? I want some of that! :D

It was what was I smoking? J/K

I have season tickets and my seats are on the North Upper Deck. I LOVE my seats! My seats are on about the 15 or 20 yard like and 23 rows up. The visitors section is at the very end, though and I've never sat there. But I echo what others say...if you have the chance to go to a game...go!! Tickets are more limited now than they have been in quite a few years. So if you have the opportunity, you should go.

I sat up there 1 time was bama vs MIss state was raining like crazy bama barley won but it wasnt to bad... Ill sit anywhere in bryant denny doesnt matter to me.

BamaBrooke said:
I have season tickets and my seats are on the North Upper Deck. I LOVE my seats! My seats are on about the 15 or 20 yard like and 23 rows up. The visitors section is at the very end, though and I've never sat there. But I echo what others say...if you have the chance to go to a game...go!! Tickets are more limited now than they have been in quite a few years. So if you have the opportunity, you should go.

If your seats are around the 15 or 20 yardline, they aren't in the North Upper Deck.

My season tickets are in section 424 which is the center of the upper deck behind the goal posts. I really enjoy those seats. You do get a good look at the entire field. It is all season ticket holders around my seats and they were into it the first half of the WCU game.

BamaDaddy said:
Seems like some of us are directionally challenged. The north upper deck would be the new upper deck of the endzone.

My bad...excuse me... My seats are actually on the EAST (yes...I am SURE they're on the EAST side) and I LOVE them. Years ago, my family had season tickets in the SOUTH endzone. Of course they weren't in the upper deck because there isn't one. But, I liked those seats ok. My only issue with endzone seats is perception. I can't really tell how high a ball is kicked and things like that. But, overall, any seat in the house is a good seat.

Back
Top Bottom