| FTBL norm chow oc??

I'd love to have him here, but I believe he's been offered the OC at UCLA, him being a west coast guy, he'd probably go out there first.

Bama Bo said:
I'd love to have him here, but I believe he's been offered the OC at UCLA, him being a west coast guy, he'd probably go out there first.

I don’t know about that. If you are Chow, would you coach at UCLA under Neuheisel who is an offensive guy who will probably be in your business all the time, or at Alabama where Saban is more involved with the defense? Bama would make more sense to me.

Birmingham said:
why would he go to a college team at all? Why would he not stay in the pros?

He’s been there three years and the Titans, by firing him after only three seasons, are telling the rest of the league he was a huge failure in the NFL. What team in the Pros do you think will hire him?

RollTideRandy said:
Birmingham said:

He’s been there three years and the Titans, by firing him after only three seasons, are telling the rest of the league he was a huge failure in the NFL. What team in the Pros do you think will hire him?

Young is the failure in Nashville. Hell, his center, Kevin Mawai talked on the radio last week that VY still did not know the whole play book.

RTR

It's entertaining to think about it but ,of course my opinion only, I don't think it will happen.
The thought of it is cool for a tuesday. :?

Supergenius said:
RollTideRandy said:
Birmingham said:

Young is the failure in Nashville. Hell, his center, Kevin Mawai talked on the radio last week that VY still did not know the whole play book.

RTR

I guess that Wonderlic might be a good tool after all.

Supergenius said:
RollTideRandy said:
Birmingham said:

RTR

It took Texas 3 seasons to find a playbook to work with him. I'm a huge Titans fans, but not a big Vince Young fan. His progress is not any fault of Chow. He's trying too hard to be a pocket passer. He has the god given ability to run. For the reason stated before, once he's exhausted his 3rd option for receiver, if the lane is open and you can get 5-10 yards, GET IT! Don't wait.

McNair was the best at doing just that. He'd check off his receivers, and if it was there, he'd be fine with getting 5 yard on 1st down.

Back
Top Bottom