| FTBL Nick Saban's Message To Alabama Football Fans

But then you get the parts where Saban replays losses from previous years or tapes Quotes to the lockers of the players from media members. I think LANK still embodies that passion. I think what the issue has and will always be the positive "rat poison" that permeates into their minds, they are constantly bombarded with people telling them how great they are. Which can cause people to start taking things lightly and easy. It happened in Saban's time just as much as DeBoer's it's more so a culture of the new generation than it is a Coach IMO. Kids just buy into their own hype more and more.

It was just a joke, I don't take it all that seriously. I think the LANK thing specifically was a little silly/cheesy (from my perspective), and there's a thread around here somewhere from a few months ago where I said as much. BUT, I also get why they did it, I support them for doing so, and I'm glad they made some coin off of it. What really gets under my skin is the assholes not associated with UA/Milroe/Arnold that started pushing their own knockoff LANK merchandise and selling it to unsuspecting fans, thereby undercutting the players/UA on $. That part, actually does piss me off even though I'd never buy the actual version or the Temu version.

The backup QB is always the best until he has to take snaps. When the ball is snapped and everybody in uniform is coming after you, your perspective changes damn quick. Been there and done that (not at Bama of course). Playing QB is difficult no doubt. No place for the weak.

A couple of weeks after my last HS game, Mom said. "Son, I know you loved it by I am glad that is over. I am so tired of sitting up there listening to people say you should have done this or that". LOL

She had a lot of tuff night!

RIP Margie. I am still cutting the grass at the house (sister lives there now).

There are few things more uncomfortable (and oftentimes maddening) at a sporting event than sitting near the family of a player or coach in the stands and hearing "fans" around them yell shit they'd never say to the coach/player's (or family members) face.

Simple solution....5 minutes before team meeting you lock the door. Those not at every team dont play or even dress on Saturday..... if you wanna go elsewhere...i will be glad to help you find a suitable place....

You will find ...eventually...a roster full of kids that wanna be there
Old Man to read this article shows just how F embarrassing the program is as of today.

There are few things more uncomfortable (and oftentimes maddening) at a sporting event than sitting near the family of a player or coach in the stands and hearing "fans" around them yell shit they'd never say to the coach/player's (or family members) face.
I think we are seeing the ....real fans....and not-real fans...
Its showing up ........really really obvious

And that behavior....you described....is ....i dont know what it is....makes me ill
Cant imagine...how some one would do it

I think we are seeing the ....real fans....and not-real fans...
Its showing up ........really really obvious

And that behavior....you described....is ....i dont know what it is....makes me ill
I can handle losing easy but I can't handle a much of jive ass undisciplined players wearing that Red Jersey. There is no way in hell were any of those players listening to Sly Croom a week or so back regarding what it means to wear that jersey.

Simple solution....5 minutes before team meeting you lock the door. Those not at every team dont play or even dress on Saturday..... if you wanna go elsewhere...i will be glad to help you find a suitable place....

You will find ...eventually...a roster full of kids that wanna be there
So much this right here.

And it never should've been an issue in the 1st place. But it is what it is and the past is the past. They just need to find a way to get back to playing BAMA football.

MSC? . . . . I geniunely believe the MSC your referring to is a very, very small group of people but I am sure the persecution of said group must be causing some real PTSD (sarcasm). However, there is hope because after the experience we had with Hurts & Tua, 'Bama nation is not going to complain if somebody else starts moving the ball better.

Perhaps, maybe. . . . Could it be that most of us don't think that everything falls on the shoulders of Milroe or "Replace the QB!!!" knee jerk? This is a team sport & there has been an entitlement issue on this team for the last 4 years & now that we have a different coaching approach to these things, the lazy & sloppy roots from entitlement are now if full bloom.

Milroe does deserve criticism, but bemoaning his replacement as the be all & end all solution to this teams issues, is frankly, buffoonery.

The entire offense goes through his hands, and if we are taking sacks, missing open receivers and reads.........

Back
Top Bottom