| FTBL Nick Saban at homecoming

For someone who is known for keeping to himself and his football program, he seems pretty willingly involved with the school and fanbase. He really seems to want to establish himself in the Alabama community.

Very good things to hear.

joeman546 said:
For someone who is known for keeping to himself and his football program, he seems pretty willingly involved with the school and fanbase. He really seems to want to establish himself in the Alabama community.

Very good things to hear.

I'm pretty sure it's a kind of have to thing for the Coach to attend the pep rally.
However I did like hearing him say that ''it's home and he wants it to be home for a long time''
Nice to hear the coach saying that.

kudzu said:
I'm pretty sure it's a kind of have to thing for the Coach to attend the pep rally.
However I did like hearing him say that ''it's home and he wants it to be home for a long time''

Oh, I don't know about that. I don't think he would have been there had he not wanted to. Now, Terri may have highly encouraged it though. :D

Does this count as one of his 15? :wink:

BamaDelta said:
kudzu said:

Oh, I don't know about that. I don't think he would have been there had he not wanted to. Now, Terri may have highly encouraged it though. :D

Does this count as one of his 15? :wink:

Maybe not officialy but It would seem an unwritten that he needs to be there. I wouldn't think when asked, the coach would snub the request. That's what I mean by ''it's a kind of have to thing''.

Back
Top Bottom