| FTBL Nice article on Coach Saban here

It's not that Saban doesn't enjoy eating out, he just knows folks will congregate around his table.

"I don't mind it," he says. "I love people. But I feel for the people sitting with me. My wife and children like to have time with their father. It bothers them more than me."

Yeah, Saban really has a home life. But he fesses his 16-year-old daughter Kristen is impacted by the things she reads about her father.

"I tell her not to worry about it," he says.

I can't even imagine how they feel. I just hope people don't drive them off in a few years caught up in the frenzy. I know it would be hard for me not to approach him but if I saw him sitting with his family, the last thing I'd do is approach them or make them feel awkward or on the spot 24/7 during family time.

Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:
How many of us wish we had that office huh!? :p

You mean you don't? :wink:

The one I have here at RTB.com is more like a broom closet. With broom in it. A mop too. I don't really have one of those remotes to close the door with. I have to rely on a Mexican midget by the name of bamaman37 for that. Yeah, it kinda sucks. :(

porkchop said:
Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:

The one I have here at RTB.com is more like a broom closet. With broom in it. A mop too. I don't really have one of those remotes to close the door with. I have to rely on a Mexican midget by the name of bamaman37 for that. Yeah, it kinda sucks. :(

WTF? I thought you said you'd never tell people what I really do here at RTB.com! :x

porkchop said:
Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:

:lol: :lol:

porkchop said:
Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:

you won't ever get the smell out.

Bamaman37 said:
porkchop said:
Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:

WTF? I thought you said you'd never tell people what I really do here at RTB.com! :x

37 you're like that kid "Mongo" that Matt Dillon was talking about on Something About Mary.

" so we got this one kid Mongo right? He's got a forehead like a drive in movie theatre, but he's a good ship so we don't bust his chops too bad. So one day Mongo gets out of his cage right.... "

porkchop said:
Bamaman37 said:
porkchop said:
Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:

37 you're like that kid "Mongo" that Matt Dillon was talking about on Something About Mary.

" so we got this one kid Mongo right? He's got a forehead like a drive in movie theatre, but he's a good ship so we don't bust his chops too bad. So one day Mongo gets out of his cage right.... "

Your Mongo doesn't want to mess with this Mongo.

Mongo_only_pawn_in_game_of_life.jpg

porkchop said:
Bamaman37 said:
porkchop said:
Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom