| FTBL New Mexico State Tickets

Hello, a little late, but wanted to offer my two tickets up to anyone that is interested in going to the game this weekend. Good seats in HH, Row 51. As always, I'd ask you take a kid, or family member and enjoy the opportunity with someone you love. Tickets are free, so just let me know. Roll Tide.
@BamaFan334 I would love to come to Tuscaloosa this week and watch the Tide play, yes, even NMS. It has been since the 1989 season that I have set foot in BDS. Girls basketball starts Friday night and its over 500 miles for me to drive as well one way. I hope whomever gets the tickets enjoys the experience.

@BamaFan334 I would love to come to Tuscaloosa this week and watch the Tide play, yes, even NMS. It has been since the 1989 season that I have set foot in BDS. Girls basketball starts Friday night and its over 500 miles for me to drive as well one way. I hope whomever gets the tickets enjoys the experience.

Get with me next year so you can plan and I'll give you some tickets to come to a game!

My kids have been begging me to take them to a game, think next year I’m going to surprise them. Being 1500 miles one way from T-town is a jaunt.

Glad the tickets are spoken for and that’s awfully nice if you to give them away

I usually give away 2-3 games a year, so let me know if you wanna make the trip and I'll give you two.

Back
Top Bottom