Need prayer for two of my Grand kids.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Granddaughter has ingrown toe nail on both big toes. She will be having both nail remove tomorrow morning. She in the band and already told us she not missing any band time or any school time. Now the other one is for the grandson Friday he will be having surgery for sinus infection. Him he will careless about missing any school. So please keep both in your prays as these two have surgery this week.

Oh dear. I get ingrown toe nails from time to time and they are NOT fun. I hope that her nail removal, and your grandson's surgery both go well and that they have speedy recoveries.

Sending my prayers and love.

Granddaughter has ingrown toe nail on both big toes. She will be having both nail remove tomorrow morning. She in the band and already told us she not missing any band time or any school time. Now the other one is for the grandson Friday he will be having surgery for sinus infection. Him he will careless about missing any school. So please keep both in your prays as these two have surgery this week.

How did the surgeries go? Thought of you and your family this morning. Hope all went well.

How did the surgeries go? Thought of you and your family this morning. Hope all went well.
Granddaughter is doing fine with her toe nails. She will be at the football game tonight only watching it. Grandson also did great, but we were told he can't go back to school till after Label Day. We have to keep a watch on his nose area, and he cannot get hot during this time. Thanks for all the prayers.

Back
Top Bottom