| FTBL NEED HELP.....

G

The Bama game comes on at 1030pm Iraq time. But they are not showing it they are showing all the big 12 games. They are gonna replay it sunday at 10am iraq time so i will watch it then but ill already know what happens. So I was just wondering if anyone knew a website where i could listen to the game. Is there like a radio station that you can go to online to listen to eli gold or anyone else broadcasting it. Thanks for any help.

Tedford said:
The Bama game comes on at 1030pm Iraq time. But they are not showing it they are showing all the big 12 games. They are gonna replay it sunday at 10am iraq time so i will watch it then but ill already know what happens. So I was just wondering if anyone knew a website where i could listen to the game. Is there like a radio station that you can go to online to listen to eli gold or anyone else broadcasting it. Thanks for any help.

Radio Link

You might can try this site to see live video (CBS) of the game. Just scroll down until you see the BAMA game listed and see if it will play.

Back
Top Bottom