| FTBL NCAA says game time is deadline for decision for Tide

I have worried enough about Alabama sanctions in the past, and guess what? They still happened. This whole thing makes me sick, but I won't worry.

What is done is done. I just have to hope it won't end up affecting more than those five players, and it won't be a big deal.

The NCAA sure appears nice wanting a deadline by game time for the players' sake. :roll: There are some university employees that will be pulling a lot of all-nighters between now and next week.

I hate to say it, but I think I would err on the side of caution and keep them out for the rest of the season......

Am I crazy? :shock:

...might be

BamaDelta said:
I have worried enough about Alabama sanctions in the past, and guess what? They still happened. This whole thing makes me sick, but I won't worry.

What is done is done. I just have to hope it won't end up affecting more than those five players, and it won't be a big deal.

The NCAA sure appears nice wanting a deadline by game time for the players' sake. :roll: There are some university employees that will be pulling a lot of all-nighters between now and next week.

As usual, Ian Rappaport is mis-quoting what the NCAA plans to do. He's mis-reported so many things in the last few years it's almost laughable. Rich Rod as coach comes to mind along with his column about how the coaching staff had arranged the work Juwan was doing last season.

The NCAA in the past has moved quickly when it came to reinstating players, true. But, they won't make any move until the reports are turned in from UA. Since UA has no timetable on this investigation the NCAA is out of the loop until the University concludes things.

A spokesperson from the NCAA came out with a statement today basically saying Ian was falsely reporting what they had said.

And, let me add this. The majority of what comes from the B-ham News is BS. Remember the article a few weeks ago about Saban being upset with the play calling when he said the exact opposite in the press conference they were referring to?

Back
Top Bottom