| NEWS NCAA reportedly considering re-starting clock after incomplete passes

I also think they should go back to not calling 12 men on the field when a player is busting ass to get off when they swap out players. If the player is equal to the numbers or beyond.....it is a no call. I think that would help, especially with all the HUNH BS.

I could be wrong, but I believe I saw a 4:30 timeout on the field, and not Halftime.
I have seen 3 minute plus.....many times
Those 2:50 use to be 2....
The guy in red hat is one hated guy...

Wishthey would shorten half time...
20 minutes is long time...since visiting teams band rarely dont have any half time...stuff..

Butwith beer lines so long...i guess 20 is about right( i have NOT bought a 10$ beer )....but are they selling them by the bunches

I have seen 3 minute plus.....many times
Those 2:50 use to be 2....
The guy in red hat is one hated guy...

Wishthey would shorten half time...
20 minutes is long time...since visiting teams band rarely dont have any half time...stuff..

Butwith beer lines so long...i guess 20 is about right( i have NOT bought a 10$ beer )....but are they selling them by the bunches

You have to wonder if these people spending $10 for a beer (and buying many) are living in the now and going to have anything when it comes time to retire. My daughter and I ate at Moes Original BBQ before the game and I got a Blue Moon bottle and it was $6.50. I about couldn't freaking believe it. Maybe I'm out of the game these days, but I thought that was crazy, so I would never pay $10 for one, no matter what was happening. I don't need or want one that bad.

You have to wonder if these people spending $10 for a beer (and buying many) are living in the now and going to have anything when it comes time to retire. My daughter and I ate at Moes Original BBQ before the game and I got a Blue Moon bottle and it was $6.50. I about couldn't freaking believe it. Maybe I'm out of the game these days, but I thought that was crazy, so I would never pay $10 for one, no matter what was happening. I don't need or want one that bad.
Ever eat at Bama BBQ?my favorite ribs.
In northport. Not an atmosphere place but great to take out
Buying some for Tennessee game
And have them my 85 cent a piece bud lights...lol

I have not bought a beer at game. One beer...... 2 trips to mens room...

They have to target the timeouts TV has. There should never be TD+XP>Commercials>Kick-Off>Commercials>INT on 1st down>Commercials. But I have seen such stupidity from CBS especially.
Not to mention an injury. CBS stays throughout the injury & then when the guy gets up & heads to the sidelines, they go to 3 minutes of commercials. Why not do commercials during the injury?

Back
Top Bottom