| MBB/WBB Nate Oats to "TheFieldOf68:" = "If this year hadn’t followed up last year, people might be happy with it.”

Nate Oats to @TheFieldOf68 on Alabama’s No. 6 seed in NCAA tournament: “I think that was the highest seed in 17 years in Alabama basketball outside of last year. If this year hadn’t followed up last year, people might be happy with it.”

… Inside the program we’re a little disappointed because we knew what we were capable of by the wins we had. But if you look at it overall, we’re still headed the right direction, we still feel like. … "

“… We’ve got a great recruiting class coming in. We’ve got transfers we’re on that we feel good about. I think we’ll be better next year. I think the program is definitely headed in the right direction.”

Nate Oats to @TheFieldOf68 on Alabama’s No. 6 seed in NCAA tournament: “I think that was the highest seed in 17 years in Alabama basketball outside of last year. If this year hadn’t followed up last year, people might be happy with it.”

… Inside the program we’re a little disappointed because we knew what we were capable of by the wins we had. But if you look at it overall, we’re still headed the right direction, we still feel like. … "

“… We’ve got a great recruiting class coming in. We’ve got transfers we’re on that we feel good about. I think we’ll be better next year. I think the program is definitely headed in the right direction.”
I think we got a dandy HC....had all those years standing around and passing up shots..

His style of play....is a lot of things positive

Back
Top Bottom