| CURRENT EVENTS Name shaming? This Texas woman claims a Southwest Air agent made fun of her 5-year-old daughter's name as they were preparing to board their flight

WTF does this woman think will happen to this poor girl when she gets to school. I can't call students's names out here in a forum like this, but the last three years we have had...Wow! As bad as this or worse.

WTF does this woman think will happen to this poor girl when she gets to school. I can't call students's names out here in a forum like this, but the last three years we have had...Wow! As bad as this or worse.

what will happen is exactly what you and i, and probably millions of others, KNOW will happen. she'll get ridiculed about it until she cries. then she'll go home and tell her mom about it. then the mom will want to sue the school and the parents of the "mean" kids.

i can understand wanting to be unique, but people need to really think about shit before they decide to name their kids something weird or crazy.....just like this lady did.

Back
Top Bottom