| FTBL Najee in beast mode. Here's a .gif of his hurdle/cut/stiff arm.

Max

4KRgzP1.gif

These are the things he is clearly capable of, but I feel if he just put his toe in the ground and ran he would be a lot more effective than when he dances in the hole or gets tripped up at the line of scrimmage. Same exact stuff as Derrick Henry. If you stopped him before he got going therr was a good chance of minimal gain. If he got going, you couldn't catch him, and I think it's the same with Najee. This was a killer run where he used his patented hurdle, but also showed his size and power that I'm eluding too.

These are the things he is clearly capable of, but I feel if he just put his toe in the ground and ran he would be a lot more effective than when he dances in the hole or gets tripped up at the line of scrimmage. Same exact stuff as Derrick Henry. If you stopped him before he got going therr was a good chance of minimal gain. If he got going, you couldn't catch him, and I think it's the same with Najee. This was a killer run where he used his patented hurdle, but also showed his size and power that I'm eluding too.

He tries that spin way too often (and a lot of times too early for it to be effective). It's like he doesn't know if he wants to be that Derrick Henry type of back or Eddie Lacy type of back.

JMHO, but Harris seems to have a herky jerky type , can't touch this, running style. With his size, strength and speed, he should be a dominate back. He looks to be over thinking? each attempt, instead of just hitting the hole hard and quick and let the chips fall where they may.

Back
Top Bottom