| LIFE My trip to work on a church and Anniversary too.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
A lot of you know that this time of the year, I go on a trip to help build a church. This time it will be a Family Life Center that we will be working on. This year we are going to Playball, Al., this town is in Etowah, County. It's not too far from the church we did in 2019, that was in Hokes Bluff. I just ask for prayer and that we have no one injured. I work in the kitchen so don’t you guy worry about the church falling. Grandson had been coming with me, but this year he wanted to stay home. Thanks for all the prayers too. The dates are June 6th – June 17th.

One more thing this Saturday Mrs. Rick4bama and I have been married for 49th years!

A lot of you know that this time of the year, I go on a trip to help build a church. This time it will be a Family Life Center that we will be working on. This year we are going to Playball, Al., this town is in Etowah, County. It's not too far from the church we did in 2019, that was in Hokes Bluff. I just ask for prayer and that we have no one injured. I work in the kitchen so don’t you guy worry about the church falling. Grandson had been coming with me, but this year he wanted to stay home. Thanks for all the prayers too. The dates are June 6th – June 17th.

One more thing this Saturday Mrs. Rick4bama and I have been married for 49th years!
Not referring to Ballplay? Easiest bunch of woods to get lost in back when I was plying the rivers, creeks, and woods in Etowah County. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Not referring to Ballplay? Easiest bunch of woods to get lost in back when I was plying the rivers, creeks, and woods in Etowah County. Congratulations on your anniversary!
I didn't knew about this until we were told about the project.

Prayers for a safe, successful build, and a praise that you are in condition to work on it. You had us worried for a bit.

And, congratulations on the anniversary!
You and me too!

Back
Top Bottom