| LIFE My Trip is Coming Up in June!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
A lot of you know that this time of the year, I go on a trip to help build a church. This time it will be a Family Life Center that we will be working on. This year we are going to Hokes Bluff, Al. this town is in Etowah, County. The church is Cross Creek Community Church. Also this is a very small church membership. I just ask for prayer and that we have no one injured. I work in the kitchen so don’t you guy worry about the church falling. For the eighth year, I will be taking my grandson along to help in the kitchen. He really enjoys going and helping. Thanks for all the prayers too. The dates are June 3th – June 14th.

We have try this year we were trying to go Mississippi to help. But the church couldn't get the financial. This project was a quick one it wasn't done till April. Our project are mostly done by Dec/Jan.

food.jpg
@TerryP this was one of our supper/dinner meals. The only thing we don't do is make the dessert. Well we sometime will make a banana pudding. Nothing on this is from a box/can. The apple are the only thing from a can.

Back
Top Bottom