| LIFE Mustang Museum, Odenville

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff
I had a half dozen buddies over for an extended weekend last week. We made the most of the time, spent well over 2,000 rounds at CMP Talladega on sporting clays, rifle and handgun ranges, but we also got over to the Mustang Museum of America in Odenville. Over 100 Mustangs, including one for each of the first fifty years and a very impressive collection of state trooper and other agency cars. It’s been there about four years, highly recommended.

Sounds like a day trip. I didn't even know it existed. I've heard of the corvette museum in Bowling Green, though.
Don't know where you'd be traveling from, but we took about two hours in there, and had some other things lined up for the day. I think they're only open Fri-Sun. If you started there early, you'd still have time to tackle Barber Motorsports, the world's largest motorcycle museum, in the same day, or ramble over to Talladega and take in their museum. They are in a roughly twenty minute triangle from each other.

Don't know where you'd be traveling from, but we took about two hours in there, and had some other things lined up for the day. I think they're only open Fri-Sun. If you started there early, you'd still have time to tackle Barber Motorsports, the world's largest motorcycle museum, in the same day, or ramble over to Talladega and take in their museum. They are in a roughly twenty minute triangle from each other.
I'm in Tuscaloosa, so it wouldn't take much.

Back
Top Bottom