| FTBL MSN Video- IMOW: Nick Saban

Thanks for the link.

One things for sure. He is consisitent with what he says about the Miami debacle. He took the heat for it and it's over move on. I wish the media would get a clue. Move on. He's gonna force them to have to talk about something else once the wins start coming. :D

For those of you who get SportsSouth (formerly known as Turner South) you can see the entire In My Own Words - Nick Saban episode on Saturday 7/14/07. I believe it starts at 8:30 pm.

I've seen this show with John Smoltz, Hank Aarron, Tony Gwynn, and a few others. They usually do a real good job with it.

Thanks for posting that, I had not seen it. One interesting point that he kind of talks about at the very end... he takes a bit of a beating from the media, and many in the media have a problem with the way he comes across and his no BS attitude to them, but he gives them tons more relevant info regarding the football team than Shula ever did during his press conferences. He is more specific with his info (such as injuries) and he doesn't dance around questions like Shula did, and most importantly, he will not sound like a broken record week in and week out. If you had seen just 1 post-practice Shula interview, you had seen them all.

Porterhouse said:
Thanks for posting that, I had not seen it. One interesting point that he kind of talks about at the very end... he takes a bit of a beating from the media, and many in the media have a problem with the way he comes across and his no BS attitude to them, but he gives them tons more relevant info regarding the football team than Shula ever did during his press conferences. He is more specific with his info (such as injuries) and he doesn't dance around questions like Shula did, and most importantly, he will not sound like a broken record week in and week out. If you had seen just 1 post-practice Shula interview, you had seen them all.

Hmm let's see.

Reporter - "So how was practice today coach?"

CMS - "We had a really nice practice today. [Insert Qb's name here] made some good throws. [insert WR's name here] made some good catches. [insert LB's name] made some good stops. [insert RB's name] really hit the holes hard.

Back
Top Bottom