| FTBL Motley injury

TerryP said:
Wiseace615 said:
Hey Terry, any word on when Coach Saban is going to have a press conference to announce the forfeiture of the season :wink: :D .

As a matter of fact, I do. He said he was waiting on two things. One, a text message from Nutt, and two, Meyer to invent forfeiture.

There is a possible third...it has to do with a consultation with Miles about the difference between a hat and a cap.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mean to make light of the situation. I hate it for Motley that he got injured after he had worked do hard to earn the starting spot. I hope that he has a speedy recovery for his sake as well as the team's. I hate the fact that we are so thin at that position. But, we haven't even played a game yet.

I know it's easy to panic once the injury bug bites. I'm not happy about the situation at all, but I trust the Coach. I have heard it said about him, that he is convinced that he can make chicken salad out of chikensh@t. If you look at the turnaround he had at Toledo in one season, it's hard to argue that he can't. I don't expect a national championship this year; I never did. We are going to have injuries occur. That's part of the game. If the season is lost because of one injury, then we don't have much of a coach. I believe we do. I believe that he's worth every penny that he's being paid. I believe that he won't panic over this situation. I believe that he and the staff will look at the situation and work hard to come up with a solution. I believe that we will be just fine. I trust the Coach. JMO

Roll Tide!

-Clayton

TerryP said:
Wiseace615 said:
Hey Terry, any word on when Coach Saban is going to have a press conference to announce the forfeiture of the season :wink: :D .

As a matter of fact, I do. He said he was waiting on two things. One, a text message from Nutt, and two, Meyer to invent forfeiture.

There is a possible third...it has to do with a consultation with Miles about the difference between a hat and a cap.

rofl ok that has to be the silliest thread ever over there.

TP clear something up for me I seem to be arguing against a brick wall with some folks. When a player transfers rules do not take into affect if he was a scholly or not he still sits a year if he transfers from Div.1 to Div. 1. This is correct is it not?

Back
Top Bottom