| FTBL Most annoying sports commentator

Who is the most annoying sports commentator?

• Dan Patrick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colin Cowherd

• Stuart Scott

• Rick Karle

• Neal Mcready

• Total voters
Outlaw said:
No, no, no!

LouHoltzIsAboutToDoThatGuy.jpg

WHAT

THE

HEEEEEEEEEEELL?!

seriously, i threw up in my mouth a lil.

Bo! No wonder you have been spending so much time in Kentucky! :shock: :lol:

My vote is also a write in with the trio of Dave, Dave and Dave on LF...."Oh my!! That off sides penalty will cost you 5 yards every time!...Coaches just hate that!". :?

or

Florida is up 21-0 in the 1st quarter over Kentucky, then by a major fluke, UK scores and Dave declares, "Don't go away folks! We have us a game here in Gainsville and the Wildcats are back in it!!!"

bamafan4ever said:

My vote is also a write in with the trio of Dave, Dave and Dave on LF...."Oh my!! That off sides penalty will cost you 5 yards every time!...Coaches just hate that!". :?

or

Florida is up 21-0 in the 1st quarter over Kentucky, then by a major fluke, UK scores and Dave declares, "Don't go away folks! We have us a game here in Gainsville and the Wildcats are back in it!!!"

My favorite is when it rains.

"How's it look down on the field, Dave?"

"Well Dave, it's wet."

"Really? What's that doin' to the ball?"

"Seems to be makin' slick, Dave."

Wiseace615 said:
bamafan4ever said:

or

"Well Dave, it's wet."

:lol:

Wiseace615 said:
bamafan4ever said:

or

"Well Dave, it's wet."

Funny Funny stuff. :lol: :lol:

Be thankful you don't have to listen to WWL radio (New Orleans) Sports Talk co-host, Bobby Hebert. The former Saints and Falcons QB is in love with the sound of his own voice, and his commentary is one looooong sentence.

Ok I am going to have to vote for Eli. Not saying he is the worst but have you ever tried to follow just what in the cat's hair is going on during a game listening to him? I remember listening to the Northen Illinois game that year we lost, (05?) and I'll admit I had a couple of adult beverages in me but anyway my wife asked me what was going on and I remember saying, "I don't know but I think we are losing."

Also, I know what yall mean about women. Who is that woman that usually does the ESPN2 games? Shes reminds me of a woman's basketball player? Anyway she make me mute the tv everytime.

And speaking of Howard Cosell (sp?) I seem to remeber a lot of Bama fans saying that he had a bias towards us.

If I had my way, I would find the fountain of youth, give Keith Jackson a big ole swig of it, and let him cover every Bama game from now on. No matter what network its on and on the radio too.

I also have to add this. What is up with Quentin Riggins?(sp?) Does he still do the sideline report for the Cow College? He sounds an awful lot like Elmer Fudd on some things. For example "He is headed to the wocker woom for some wehab on that knee to hopefulwawe make it back befo haf time." Am I the only one who notices that?

But the worst coverage hands down would have to be the PPV games. Is it filmed with someone's cell phone camera? $39.95!?! I think this year when I can't go and its not on regular tv I am just going to get a job selling Pepsi inside the stadium.

This list is getting longer !

Dave and Dave...........Big man on big man. Ugh.
Stewart Scott...... Booyah.
Chuck Smith used to do Atlanta Falcon games and was awful.

Keith Jackson is in a league of his own. I saw The Bronx is burning for the first time a few days ago and there was footage of the 77 or 78 World Series on the show. Keith Jackson did the network play by play and he made baseball sound as great as he did football. He is a legend.

Re: This list is getting longer !

five4tide said:
Dave and Dave...........Big man on big man. Ugh.
Stewart Scott...... Booyah.
Chuck Smith used to do Atlanta Falcon games and was awful.

Keith Jackson is in a league of his own. I saw The Bronx is burning for the first time a few days ago and there was footage of the 77 or 78 World Series on the show. Keith Jackson did the network play by play and he made baseball sound as great as he did football. He is a legend.

Welcome to the board! :)

Back
Top Bottom