| BSB/SB đźĄŽ Montana Fouts’ Perfect Game Leads Alabama to 9-0 Win Friday over Ole Miss (Saturday, 1 CT on SECN)

I ran across a really good/detailed bracket yesterday somewhere but can't remember where now... If anyone finds one, feel free to post it. The one on the SEC website is trash, like most everything else on their website. You'd think they had the budget of the Sun Belt by looking at their website.

I do know that 1 of those freshman transfers was due to “hitting” strategies used by this staff. A lot of these ladies do not want to slap or “small ball” all of the time.

Slap hitting is absolutely terrible in my eyes. I'm sure there is strategy behind it, but I have seen it fail so many more times than produce. It's a waste and a terrible way to force a person to use their at bats.

If this wasn’t so sad it would be funny!!!!! Hey Murph after the first HR you make the change…Hey also get the out at 1st base. Total meltdown. However, I feel bad for Montana. She was put in a terrible situation.

Back
Top Bottom