| FTBL Milroe hamstring pull?

Rumor that Milroe has tweaked a hamstring at practice. Can anyone confirm or deny?

It's nothing major. Some Vegas Big Wallets got some info earlier this week which turned out to be extremely exaggerated, but not before they caused some line movement, which then caused the rumors to make waves.

It's a dance in semantics. My understanding is, he received some treatment early this week (which is normal anyway)... But someone got some info that was way, way overblown, without realizing it. It blew up from there and caused some scrambling with the sharps. Some jumped on, and some of the smarter ones dug deeper.

It's a dance in semantics. My understanding is, he received some treatment early this week (which is normal anyway)... But someone got some info that was way, way overblown, without realizing it. It blew up from there and caused some scrambling with the sharps. Some jumped on, and some of the smarter ones dug deeper.
I hate the word. I'm using it. Four sources I trust. He's not injured.

anyone who bets on this game is an idiot

I honestly agree. I have zero clue how this one shakes out. You got Texas A&M getting smoked by Miami, then smoking Auburn, for Auburn to play Georgia really tough, for Miami not looking all that great. then you have us beating Ole Miss pretty good, losing to Texas, and then looking terrible against South Florida. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom