| FTBL Milroe and I don’t know what

Nah, he didn't throw the game, but he's seeing ghosts.

He looks like a Rookie QB in the NFL that's been rocked, kinda like Bryce Young this year. He's shell shocked and it's getting worse, not better. All the confidence in the world after Georgia and even some swagger for Vandy but from about 5 mins left in the Vandy game onwards, he's been a shell of his former self.

Talk about him being 1st overall has evaporated and I'd say he'd be lucky to be a day 2 selection if this trend continues, very disturbing trend overall for the offense as a whole but Milroe is magnified because of the position he plays.

No way he threw the game, but he just isn't what has been sold by the media, the staff, or people on this board. NIL has taken time normally afforded to more film and focus and it clearly shows, and that is for every player in the country. No one is truly killing it in my eyes.

I don’t see why he’d throw it, but he sure looked awful. They had a secondary maybe more susceptible than ours and we had 1 play of 25 yards or more. I believe it was 26 yards.

We caused 3 turnovers and had 3 punts after those.

Nico had less carries but 20 more rushing yards than Milroe.

This team is completely undisiplined.. and nothing will change until the head coach sets the tone.. when moore kicked the ball at the end of the vandy game and Deboer took up for him, the writing was on the wall..

It was undisciplined long before DeBoer came to town... it's been an issue that's been getting worse since 2021-22. If Saban, who was the best ever at managing that stuff, couldn't get it reeled in, I'm not sure how DeBoer is supposed to fix it in season 1. And maybe it only gets worse and eventually costs him his job, that's a possibility... but let's not pretend that it just poof happened.

It was undisciplined long before DeBoer came to town... it's been an issue that's been getting worse since 2021-22. If Saban, who was the best ever at managing that stuff, couldn't get it reeled in, I'm not sure how DeBoer is supposed to fix it in season 1. And maybe it only gets worse and eventually costs him his job, that's a possibility... but let's not pretend that it just poof happened.
I guess i would have to agree with you.. i thought saban had lost his fire, but maybe that wasnt the case.. maybe the money and lack of commitment to one team has simply changed college football..

Yep that has been the case for a couple of years at least. 2 years ago in Knoxville a CNS coached team had 17 penalties as I recall. The decline had been most noticeable on D in my opinion but even on offense post the 2020 season it was happenng. It would have been even more noticeable if it were not for a superstar QB (Young) and LB (Anderson). Last years team was subpar for most of the year.

I'm telling you guys it the NIL, portal that is killing college football!

Changing, not killing. People are still watching. Lots of people. I don't like the new age football landscape, but I'll also admit that the team I love thrived under the old settings, so there was no need to change to improve my experience... it could only hurt it, and it has. More so than I even imagined it would.

Threw the game???? I find that very hard to believe. The book is out on us - young, inexperienced defensive secondary, and pressure Milroe. They could have scored more on us, but their QB missed a lot of throws. And for some reason Wommack - who I supported at first - refuses to blitz and apply pressure on long yardage situations and we continue to get torched. If your defensive secondary is young and a weak point BLITSZ for FVCK sake!!! Laying back isn't working. Do SOMETHING different.

And Milroe... he is the same as he was last year. Great wheels and exciting on the run, but not a great passer and under pressure, a poor passer. So that's all the opposing teams are doing... double Williams, pressure Milroe... and then what do we do to adjust????? Nothing. It's not even that difficult to figure out at this point.

Logically and in the interest of improving and actually beating teams, Simpson should be given a chance, but I seriously doubt they will do that. And I don't want to hear anything more about Milroe and the Heisman.

Good to see he is looking forward I guess. However the positive talking points that I am sure are coming from CKD are wearing thin. Need to find a way to challenge each other and hold each other accountable. The Law personal foul cost the team a chance at finding a way to score to tie the game. I should not expect Milroe to call his teamates out in public but in the locker room leadership needs to do so. The coaches need to do so.

The number of penalties is mind numbing.

Back
Top Bottom