| GAME THREAD 🏈 Middle Tennessee State vs Alabama 🏈 ~ 6:30 CT on the SEC Network.

@TerryP The reload wasn't working for me. I kept hitting the reload button but still won't reload. Findley almost at the end of the first period, it reloads but I still had to click on the page to get to it. But still had to click on the reload button just to see new reply. I know you were working on it before you posted it. I did ask during the thread if it was reloading for the other but no one reply to either.

@TerryP The reload wasn't working for me. I kept hitting the reload button but still won't reload. Findley almost at the end of the first period, it reloads but I still had to click on the page to get to it. But still had to click on the reload button just to see new reply. I know you were working on it before you posted it. I did ask during the thread if it was reloading for the other but no one reply to either.
I didn't have it turned on yesterday. I was out most of the day acting 30 yrs younger than I am. I'll get something working by Texas. Something about dealing with a guy in Belarus isn't high on my list.

Blame yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom