| FTBL Marquis Maze

Bama28 said:
I know that it didn't count for much, except as a highlight because of the penalty, But What A Catch!!!He is going to be another exciting player.

I think he has sandpaper fingers.

Bama28 said:
I know that it didn't count for much, except as a highlight because of the penalty, But What A Catch!!!He is going to be another exciting player.

It was a fantastic grab. Would have been all over ESPN last night if the play had counted. It is just more evidence that this offense is loaded with weapons compared to previous years... just wait until Maze and Scott are more involved.

Porter said:
Bama28 said:

It was a fantastic grab. Would have been all over ESPN last night if the play had counted. It is just more evidence that this offense is loaded with weapons compared to previous years... just wait until Maze and Scott are more involved.

The options seem limitless now.

CtrlAltieDel said:
Porter said:
Bama28 said:

The options seem limitless now.

It's always been there...most, have kept it locked away because it didn't deserve to see the light of day.

Now...???

You haven't seen anything like the optimism you'll likely see if we walk over Arkansas (away) and our eyes are looking ahead to UGA.

Porter said:

I can't wait to see Burton. I've never seen a true freshman run a route like he can. Cut on dime.

Back
Top Bottom