| MBB/WBB đźŹ€đźŹ† ~ MARCH MADNESS 2024: The Final Four- Purdue vs. UConn (Tonight 8:20 pm on TBS)

Through 7 games today, only 1 upset, a 5 beat a 4 seed.

In the women’s tourney, no upsets in 16 games today. So that was 1 upset in 32 games for the ladies. That’s wild. If you built a bracket of just favorites, you’d have a ton of points from round 1.

Oregon shot 1 free throw in regulation. 1 free throw. And it was with 24 seconds left in the game. 0-1 from the stripe. I wonder if that’s the fewest number by a team in regulation of a tourney game.

Oregon shot 1 free throw in regulation. 1 free throw. And it was with 24 seconds left in the game. 0-1 from the stripe. I wonder if that’s the fewest number by a team in regulation of a tourney game.

That was pretty wild. Oregon is a 2 man team tonight, but a very impressive 2 man team. You'd think Creighton could slow down at least one of them... but the Ducks have played their asses off (from the parts I've seen).

Did the Houston coach really just say that he had a center who had never played basketball before and he was only 15 years old? What the heck wears he talking about? Right before going into the locker at half. LOL

Back
Top Bottom