| MBB/WBB šŸ€šŸ† ~ MARCH MADNESS 2024: The Final Four- Purdue vs. UConn (Tonight 8:20 pm on TBS)

I'm not going to laugh too hard at Kentucky because it could very well be Bama getting clipped tomorrow night, but I am going to laugh a little.

I'll also say, I'd had rather it been the Vols or auburn getting sent home on Day 1 than Kentucky, but this beggar won't be a chooser in this case. Though I'll still hold out hope that auburn somehow trips up against Yale.

Welp, Samford was on the wrong end of a terrible call with ~15 seconds left that may have kept them from winning... they went toe to toe with Kansas though...

For those who missed it. About 15 seconds left. Kansas was up 1. Samford would have had the loose ball/rebound. Instead Kansas shoots 2 and goes back up 3 points. Bad calls happen but that was brutal.

How many years have we known each other? Balance that against me criticizing a coach.

What was that zone defense? @UAgrad93 did you watch this game?

What did I miss here? A 1970 Box1 would have worked better.
I didnā€™t watch but you would think that Calipari had to have someone that couldā€™ve shadowed ā€œthat future accountantā€!

I didnā€™t watch but you would think that Calipari had to have someone that couldā€™ve shadowed ā€œthat future accountantā€!
I'm not riding UK on anything in this tourney: just observations from the game I just don't understand.

Like Arkansas, there isn't a good explanation as to why UK is playing as they are this season. Last night just confused the hell out of me (especially after watching years of Cal coached team.)

This morning I'm wondering if last night's game is the last one I see with Cal leading UK. Hell, he has a million dollar year job just waiting for him to move down the hall.

Back
Top Bottom