| MBB/WBB 🏀🏆 ~ MARCH MADNESS 2024: The Final Four- Purdue vs. UConn (Tonight 8:20 pm on TBS)

Would be nice if
I'm not riding UK on anything in this tourney: just observations from the game I just don't understand.

Like Arkansas, there isn't a good explanation as to why UK is playing as they are this season. Last night just confused the hell out of me (especially after watching years of Cal coached team.)

This morning I'm wondering if last night's game is the last one I see with Cal leading UK. Hell, he has a million dollar year job just waiting for him to move down the hall.
My prediction: He'll be moved off the court into a front office role within the program. If they do that, gotta think they will go after Bucky or someone. This open the door for other college teams to get their best players inr ecuiting.

Would be nice if

My prediction: He'll be moved off the court into a front office role within the program. If they do that, gotta think they will go after Bucky or someone. This open the door for other college teams to get their best players inr ecuiting.
That's already written in his contract: hence the reference to "just down the hall."

Although...

If he could find a Houston type program? I think that would be good for UK, Cal, and the program he landed with.

It would be fun to watch.

That's already written in his contract: hence the reference to "just down the hall."

Although...

If he could find a Houston type program? I think that would be good for UK, Cal, and the program he landed with.

It would be fun to watch.
For him to do that he has to agree to reduce buyout deal. Should be interesting to find out in next few days.

LOL, Beautiful!

Yale to auburn...

thrown-out-youre-out-mlb-umpire-ejected.gif

Only 2 real upsets today (I don’t consider a 9 beating an 8 a true upset). Auburn and Florida.

Yesterday, there were 4, Kentucky and South Carolina were 2 of them.

So far, SEC claims the losing end of 4 of the 6 real upsets in round one.

Back
Top Bottom