| MBB/WBB 🏀🏆 ~ MARCH MADNESS 2024: The Final Four- Purdue vs. UConn (Tonight 8:20 pm on TBS)

Bama will get Grand Canyon on Sunday... I thought Bama's style matched up better with GCU... St. Mary's would muck it up and slow Bama down a lot (and probably out rebound Bama easily)... but GCU has been impressive tonight. They've got some athletes and they play hard. Bryce Drew seems to have something cooking there.

Bama will get Grand Canyon on Sunday... I thought Bama's style matched up better with GCU... St. Mary's would muck it up and slow Bama down a lot (and probably out rebound Bama easily)... but GCU has been impressive tonight. They've got some athletes and they play hard. Bryce Drew seems to have something cooking there.
I think Saint Marys is a worse version of San Diego St honestly, they can out rebound but they don't really have a lot of threats

Saturday, March 23, 2024

TEAMTEAMTIMETVLOCATION
7~ Dayton @ 2~ Arizona12:45 PMCBSDelta Center, Salt Lake City, UT
5~ Gonzaga @ 4~ Kansas3:15 PMCBSDelta Center, Salt Lake City, UT
9~ Michigan State @ 1~ North Carolina5:30 PMCBSSpectrum Center, Charlotte, NC
7~ Washington State @ 2~ Iowa State6:10 PMTNTCHI Health Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
14~ Oakland @ 11~ NC State7:10 PMTBS
truTV
PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
7~ Texas @ 2~ Tennessee8:00 PMCBSSpectrum Center, Charlotte, NC
11~ Duquesne @ 3~ Illinois8:40 PMTNTCHI Health Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
11~ Oregon @ 3~ Creighton9:40 PMTBS
truTV
PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

GC had the better athletes and speed, each team played completely different offensive styles. SM would have given us heartburn with all the dribble penetration and so many passes. GC may keep it interesting the first half but I’m betting they can’t hang the whole game if we shoot even half as good as we did last night. We used a lot of guys even before mop up duty. Some guys like Wague and Walters had some good minutes and showed depth for us. GB does have a couple of stud athletes though.

Let's go...

longhorn-1024x683.jpg

Back
Top Bottom