| BSB/SB ⚾ Manhattan College vs Alabama : Alabama sweeps weekend series

Wasn't able to watch but hope we looked good. Might take time for the bats to warm up and guys get adjusted to the new system.

IMO, this team is going to have some rough games at the plate... espeically on Friday's and Saturday's in SEC play against the upper tier SEC arms. I think they're going to have to be carried by the pitching, but, they've got the arms to carry them as long as they stay healthy. There's a couple of freshmen though (SS Lebron & OF Mizell) that when they adjust in due time, are going to be 1st team All-SEC level guys down the road.

Late update, but sweep complete. Bama played sloppy, but they finally found some of their power. And my guy Alton Davis nailed down the 2 inning save. Tide has 2 midweek games, Tues v. MTSU and the Wed v. Alabama St. They’ll welcome in Valparaiso for 3 games starting Fri.

IMG_6982.jpeg

I ran up to the 7-11 a few hours ago. I noticed everything was slow.

Talked to a friend in T-town...he said he felt lazy.

I just got a text from someone there today...sparse crowd, eh?

Should have played the under (what one coach is thinking right now.)

Definitely not as crowded as Friday night. The students packed out RF the other night, was nice to see.

Odd thing happened. A guy sat down next to me in the 4th and asked about @SnakeDoc. Awkward.

IMG_6971.jpeg

hat-tip-thanks.gif
Odd thing happened. A guy sat down next to me in the 4th and asked about @SnakeDoc. Awkward.

I know this doesn't mean a thing. I still have to mention...love the way Vaughn presents himself. I like the energy.

I've always thought a baseball coach has the hardest time coaching of just about any sport: maintaining balance. You don't want a lot of emotion because it's a long game. But, you still want that energy. It's a hard combination.

Back
Top Bottom