| FTBL Malachi Moore and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix make special appearance at Shoe Station ($100 dollar gift cards to kids for shoes.)

TerryP

Staff

It was a special morning over in Vestavia Hills as Alabama safety Malachi Moore and former Alabama great and current Tide Director of Player Development Ha Ha Clinton-Dix participated in a special event with members of the AG Gaston Boys and Girls Club. The two Crimson Tide greats spoke to the children about the importance of education and being a good teammate both on and off the field. Following the speaking session, both Moore and Clinton-Dix signed autographs for the children. Additionally. Moore gifted each child a $100 gift card to buy a new pair of shoes to go back to school in. For both Moore and Clinton-Dix, giving back to the younger generation is what it’s all about.

"It's important just to give back to my community and help the less fortunate and help people in need and just a blessing to be able to use my platform and to impact people's lives in a positive way", said Moore.

"You know, they are our future and being able to be a part of this program in this company and, you know, working with Boys and Girls Club where I grew up at and, you know, I was a young kid that participated in Boys and Girls Club is definitely awesome to be a part of this and give back", said Clinton-Dix.

NIL will not change human nature. We have seen these behaviors on both sides before NIL and nothing is going to change that. If nothing else NIL will just bring out behaviors even more so that are already there..

Back
Top Bottom