| NEWS LSU self imposes penalties, including scholarship reductions...(UPDATE WEDS: LSU self-imposed Bowl Ban

:ROFLMAO:

A 1 year bowl ban for a season they weren't going to a bowl, anyway. Yep, sounds like a bunch of coon-ass logic. The NCAA needs to step and say, "Nope. You get the ban on a season where you'd actually get a bowl bid."

I for one am very proud of the way that LSU has stepped up and taken responsibility for their actions. In fact, they have inspired me to do the same, but take it a step farther. I am imposing a LIFETIME supermodel ban. I will not date a supermodel for the rest of my life.

Were they going to be invited to a bowl?
Yes, there are were several bowl committee's who had spoken with the SEC offices about LSU.

As I recall there were as many as 13 bowl tie-ins last season for the SEC. The Belk Bowl drops out this season so we may be looking at 12. I say all of that to mention this. LSU's move here allows a team like UofSC or Mississippi State to go bowling. (I'd suspect the latter considering the coaching situation in Cola.)

Here's an exercise for you folks this morning.

Imagine yourself as a player at LSU. You're directed to follow these protocols during the COVID pandemic which affect your life, socially, in college. Face it, it's pretty much a lock down when compared to other years.

Then, you see your head coach having drinks in a hotel pool with a female. The same female takes a selfie with your head coach in bed together.

What are you thinking? Is it a "get ya some Ed" response? (There's a mindset to discuss in and of itself.) Or, is it a "WTF, I"m stuck here and he's..."

He's consistently done things to destroy that locker room. I'm still shocked he had no clue his players wanted to have a say when other schools were marching, like Bama's.

Last year Ensminger said the team was the embodiment of Orgeron. Say it isn't so. (...and my mind quickly jumps to the Title IV investigations.)

Imagine yourself as a player at LSU. You're directed to follow these protocols during the COVID pandemic which affect your life, socially, in college. Face it, it's pretty much a lock down when compared to other years.

Then, you see your head coach having drinks in a hotel pool with a female. The same female takes a selfie with your head coach in bed together.

What are you thinking? Is it a "get ya some Ed" response? (There's a mindset to discuss in and of itself.) Or, is it a "WTF, I"m stuck here and he's..."

He's consistently done things to destroy that locker room. I'm still shocked he had no clue his players wanted to have a say when other schools were marching, like Bama's.

Last year Ensminger said the team was the embodiment of Orgeron. Say it isn't so. (...and my mind quickly jumps to the Title IV investigations.)

players are like fans...they develop such a love to team, teamates, and school....
Somecome back and play whenthey could be in nfl making coins....for the team..

others only see..what they want to see...and hear....what they wanna hear..

so, i dont know....

the2019 lsu team....damn good...GOAT..u,mmmm i don’t know that... 2018 Clemson team was best undefeated team i ever saw...maybe2010AU team with Cam...
Texas team with Young...

But O is who he is... he didnt just become a genius because he was at lsu...with that 2019 team...
Time will tell...but it's starting to show...

Link?!

Back
Top Bottom