| FTBL Looks like WVU cant handle USF

USF has become my sons second best team. I gotta say after a few wonderful upsets they managed, it's easy to pull for them. :D

Looks like USF might just run the table and be undefeted. The only hard game that they have left is Ruckers (Saracuse and Louisville iffy). Would that not be something with them in a BCS bowl. :shock:

I agree that it appears there is no one left on USF's schedule who can beat them (or at least USF will be the favorite in every game they have left). I hope they would put a one loss team in the title game over them though. I would be pretty upset if our BCS title game was watching USC, LSU, or OK beat USF by 50 points. :?

RollTideRandy said:
I agree that it appears there is no one left on USF's schedule who can beat them (or at least USF will be the favorite in every game they have left). I hope they would put a one loss team in the title game over them though. I would be pretty upset if our BCS title game was watching USC, LSU, or OK beat USF by 50 points. :?

I thought OK was the one who usually got beat by a high number of points in a BCS game. :D

Back
Top Bottom