| FTBL Looks like Taylor is gone

I

imported_porkchop

There's been a lot of speculation recently regarding Jamar Taylor and whether or not he would remain at Alabama since he was having some "personal problems" back home.

UA media relations has issued a press release stating that Taylor has been granted his release and has left the UA football program. I'm sorry I don't have a link but I saw the post made by an administrator on one of the premium sites so I trust the content enough to post on it. BamaSon25 said the other day that Taylor would end up playing at South Florida and I've seen that same sentiment expressed lately on some other boards as well.

As one poster put it, "When do we get our oficial thank you letter for supplying USF with all their stud tailbacks"?

You have to wish the kid the best. He wanted to play for BAMA, but he does have a child who he will move back to be closer to. You have to respect that.

Porterhouse said:
You have to wish the kid the best. He wanted to play for BAMA, but he does have a child who he will move back to be closer to. You have to respect that.

Yeah, I can respect that. A lot of kids grow up without having much contact with their dad.

Back
Top Bottom