| CURRENT EVENTS Lets raise taxes...

POTUS now wants to remove the tariffs on China to help. What a fool.

Inflation is not transitory and not a myth.

Gas prices are still increasing. Can't wait to see what my propane bill will be this year. And groceries...

Meanwhile, the focus is on abortion? WTF

Record number of credit card sign-ups, ARM loans are now on full swing, people are living paycheck to paycheck. Employers are going to start layoffs soon.

The COVID government handouts are catching up with us. $10 trillion worth of government money printing.

It's going to get much worse...

Last edited:
POTUS now wants to remove the tariffs on China to help. What a fool.

Inflation is not transitory and not a myth.

Gas prices are still increasing. Can't wait to see what my propane bill will be this year. And groceries...

Meanwhile, the focus is on abortion? WTF

Record number of credit card sign-ups, ARM loans are now on full swing, people are living paycheck to paycheck. Employers are going to start layoffs soon.

The COVID government handouts are catching up with us. $10 trillion worth of government money printing.

It's going to get much worse...
They may be about to print out $40 billion more to give to the Ukranian government.....IMO, money ain't gonna fix that problem.

Canā€™t wait for battery powered tanks and fighter jets. But seriously, Iā€™d anyone else concerned that weā€™re dipping too deep into our cache of weapons and potentially leaving ourselves less prepared than we should be? Weā€™ve sent, or supposedly sent, a ton of equipment and arms over there. Thatā€™s a ton of equipments and arms we no longer have.

Canā€™t wait for battery powered tanks and fighter jets. But seriously, Iā€™d anyone else concerned that weā€™re dipping too deep into our cache of weapons and potentially leaving ourselves less prepared than we should be? Weā€™ve sent, or supposedly sent, a ton of equipment and arms over there. Thatā€™s a ton of equipments and arms we no longer have.
........along with $80b worth of weaponry left in Afghanistan for the terrorists and Iran.

Yes. China's licking their chops. Interestingly, one thing that's heading down right now is ammo. Palmetto had Blazer Brass 50 rounds for 14.99 edit, that's 9MM. That's pretty good.

There was an article about the U.S. "modern" stock of Javelins...

(sorry, this is always what comes to mind)

1652409882995.png

I digress. They had some technology that was not cleared to be exported, so everyone is shrugging and saying we can't send any. Then, a guy with a screwdriver discovers they can remove the clandestine feature within moments. Now we've sent a passel of compliant missiles and we have pile of clandestine technology attached to no missiles.

We've long departed from the idea that Ford and Chrysler can quickly adapt to make tanks and missiles. The pandemic pivot to ventilators was uplifting, but it's not modern warfare.

RTR,

Tim

Last edited:
But seriously, Iā€™d anyone else concerned that weā€™re dipping too deep into our cache of weapons and potentially leaving ourselves less prepared than we should be? Weā€™ve sent, or supposedly sent, a ton of equipment and arms over there. Thatā€™s a ton of equipments and arms we no longer have.

My understanding is 25% of the $40B is to help replenish US supplies. When will the resupply occur?

Heard some numbers 30% of stinger stockpile and 7 years of javelins (not sure on percentage).

Personally I think the Ds overspent on this.

Last edited:
We've long departed from the idea that Ford and Chrysler can quickly adapt to make tanks and missiles. The pandemic pivot to ventilators was uplifting, but it's not modern warfare.

RTR,

Tim
Having dealt with the domestic auto market as Tier 1 & 2 suppliers for over 25 years I feel confident in saying that they canā€™t manufacture anything. They are purely automotive assemblers. Even though I received zero remuneration from my invention while at MAGNA they are innovators. That company can pivot and manufacture anything but they are Canadian.

Want to make clear after my post that I also believe we need to help Ukraine. I just think we need to be careful to replenish and do it as quickly as the assets are going out the door. I donā€™t want to leave ourselves distracted, vulnerable on any flank, or underprepared.

Back
Top Bottom