| NEWS Less than a year after its last infractions case concluded, Tennessee is under NCAA investigation again. The inquiry covers multiple sports..major.

IMO, the only way the NCAA is singling anyone out on this stuff is if they have evidence from a player or administrator of abuses. Even then... repeat window and all... I doubt much comes of it. It isn't 1994 anymore and a pair of 20 year old AA Eveready batteries has more power than the NCAA these days.

But, I wish they'd get buried.

IMO, the only way the NCAA is singling anyone out on this stuff is if they have evidence from a player or administrator of abuses. Even then... repeat window and all... I doubt much comes of it. It isn't 1994 anymore and a pair of 20 year old AA Eveready batteries has more power than the NCAA these days.

But, I wish they'd get buried.
Unknown. How do they look at the violator window?

I don't know. It just feels like they are running around with nothing but a King and a pawn and yelling checkmate when the other side still has all their pieces. But, in this particular case, I'm rooting for them (the NCAA).
Chess reference. Nice. ( I wonder if I can build chess games on the site...that might be fun.)

The thing I can't predict, but know it's coming, is the vindictive nature of the NCAA. It's going to land somewhere.

Chess reference. Nice. ( I wonder if I can build chess games on the site...that might be fun.)

The thing I can't predict, but know it's coming, is the vindictive nature of the NCAA. It's going to land somewhere.

Years ago, and I mean many years ago... we had chess I think? It linked to Yahoo Games or something? I remember there was pool and some other stuff. Card games. But it had a play and chat feature. That may have been all the way back to the TideFans days.

Years ago, and I mean many years ago... we had chess I think? It linked to Yahoo Games or something? I remember there was pool and some other stuff. Card games. But it had a play and chat feature. That may have been all the way back to the TideFans days.
2005. I installed that. It was one of the first things I did when Keith asked me to come in. The "chats" eased the transition from TF...I mean, people here knew me from there, but still.

Texas Hold 'Em was fun.

Just a side note/thought here ...

When UT was looking at hiring Schiano as their head coach Clay Travis went on a rampage against the hire; essentially derailing the whole process.

Did you know that Travis and Spyre Sports work together?

Back
Top Bottom