| OT LeBron James' 'Uninterrupted' issues letter to Alabama over copyright infringement on Bama Cuts videos (UPDATE: CNS response)

But at the same time I have no issue with athletes or celebrities taking about social or political topics, unlike so many people seem to (primarily when those athletes/celebrities dont espouse the same beliefs as those complaining about it).
Today, the most vocal groups don't always mean they're the majority.
Who said they were? A lot of times the loudest people are in the room are not in the majority. It's not always the case, though.

the lawyers will figure it out
Ice Cube about to clean up...
190px-Barbershop_posta.jpg

Barbershop (2002)

Barbershop 2: Back in Business (2004)

Barbershop: The Series (2005)

Barbershop: The Next Cut (2014)

Also, as indicated earlier in the thread, Eddie Murphy will be laughing all the way to the bank...
ComingToAmerica_Barbershop.jpg

In a related suit, Michael Jordan is suing LeBron for impersonating his trademarked "GOAT NBA player while also being the king of meglomaniac assholes" persona.
jordan_1992_shrug.jpg

Ya know, I was a fan of his early on in his career when he was shouldering his cavs to the finals.

But I haven't watched an NBA game in a good 5 years.

Now, it's becoming more and more evident that "Bron" is simply a cunt.
I wouldn't watch and NBA game if they were playing in my garage...

Bama's did change the name to "Bama Cuts".....that should end the issue

Saw this on the Rant.........

LeBron hasn't been made to look like this big of a bitch since that time Delonte West was fricking his mom, thus causing him to leave Cleveland for Miami.

"You can head South but your Mom is riding West"............................Oh that is bad

A buddy of mine who’s a lawyer was telling me that there’s no case for Lebron here, but he also said he believes Lebron is using Bama to get traffic to his barber shop series, but we all knew that.

I think Lebron thought by whining about Bama’s new series that there would be pressure from fans and the sports media, but he was wrong. All the sports talking heads have been surprisingly against Lebron in this case

Back
Top Bottom