| NEWS KOMO, out of Columbia, MO, reporting Mizzou received a donation of 62 million for the athletic department.

That's a lot of money going toward the upgrade of Faurot Field. The north end zone is where many seats could be added. If anyone has ever been there, they know the south end of the filed has a large hill and there are already seats.

That's a lot of money going toward the upgrade of Faurot Field. The north end zone is where many seats could be added. If anyone has ever been there, they know the south end of the filed has a large hill and there are already seats.
I've heard the rock M is staying.

One thing of note: this isn't going to NIL funds. It's one of those decisions I mentioned several years ago: where are the boosters going to put their money?

One thing of note: this isn't going to NIL funds. It's one of those decisions I mentioned several years ago: where are the boosters going to put their money?
I visited the stadium a few years ago going to Oklahoma City. Mizzou has a very nice campus on the south side of town.

At least the money is going to something tangible I guess, upgrades to the facilities.

Glad to hear they aren't sacrificing a tradition to make more money. They can still build up to beside it, but glad they are leaving it for the students. They matter too.

Back
Top Bottom