| CURRENT EVENTS Katie Boyd Britt (Wesley’s wife) poised to run for US senate...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
This has been rumored ever since Shelby said he was retiring (really since before that). She used to worked for Shelby (chief of staff). Now, she’s stepping down from her position as CEO from the Business Council of Alabama...

The BCA has long been an incubator for candidates. Wow, she's young, and obviously a hard charger. It would be incredible to get a young senator that could move through the seniority ranks and benefit the state.

Following the path...

In Alabama. Dayum. You need to get out of CO if you think she'll have a problem, in Alabama, running on a R ticket. The altitude is affecting ground reasoning.

Most Alabamians grow very indignant if a candidate has a (D) by his or her name.

Back in '96 or '98, I told my ex-father in law that I was voting for Yates, a Democratic judge over Roy Moore in the state supreme court election. Moore is a demagogue, simple as that. Man, you would have thought I was telling him I just shot his dog. It was already bad enough I dragged his daughter to an Episcopalian church, now this?

Then in '17 I took part in a commercial to support Doug Jones over Roy Moore for the U.S. Senate spot. I was just a damn commie to half my fb friends.

In Alabama. Dayum. You need to get out of CO if you think she'll have a problem, in Alabama, running on a R ticket. The altitude is affecting ground reasoning.
Probably saying that because she supported Doug Jones and because in the past she had very liberal views, spoken about publicly. Personally why I was dissapointed in her. I voted for her because I've had personal conversations with her many times (she's an Enterprise girl) and I still think she's a good person genuinely but she completely switched many of her views to get elected (views that most people on this board would agree with, mind you). I know all politicians are fake but it's very disheartening when it's someone you've had many private conversations with.

Probably saying that because she supported Doug Jones and because in the past she had very liberal views, spoken about publicly. Personally why I was dissapointed in her. I voted for her because I've had personal conversations with her many times (she's an Enterprise girl) and I still think she's a good person genuinely but she completely switched many of her views to get elected (views that most people on this board would agree with, mind you). I know all politicians are fake but it's very disheartening when it's someone you've had many private conversations with.
Never really personally "know" someone until their Politics, Money or Religion gets involved. Let any one of those 3 come between you and someone you "think" you know and you'll find out real quick their "real" mindset. This even includes family. JMO, but still a good barometer . 😁

Back
Top Bottom