| LIFE Kamala

Rsedge72

Hate hate hate to keep reverting back to politics, but this woman just continues to flat out tell lies. She is going on about the way black history is taught in Florida. She just lies and it’s not even a question if it’s a lie or not she just spews garbage!!!! I guess a few of the most ignorant people in this country may believe her without even checking!!! The most decisive people on the planet…

I don't believe she expects anyone to "fact-check" her story. This is pretty much it in a nutshell. Her use of the word "gaslight" has its irony.

“Just yesterday in the state of Florida, they decided middle school students will be taught that enslaved people benefited from slavery,” she said at a convention for the traditionally Black sorority Delta Sigma Theta Inc. “They insult us in an attempt to gaslight us, and we will not stand for it.”

"Instruction includes how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit."

Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie…She completely changed her skin..She used to be a law and order type.. Even for a lib Att Gen of Cali... She used to put people in jail for dope.. Now claims she uses it…She tries to cause racial strife at every turn as of late… More and more radical every time she appears…Makes you pray for Biden to wake up every day …but even she is better than gruesome Newsome…

Over the last few hours I've seen quite a few reference a "CNN reporter" (Jennings) when discussing her speech. A "CNN reporter," in an effort to separate "R from D" is how I take the approach. I've yet to see anyone mention this guy also worked for Bush 43.

On the other hand, or from the other side if you will, here's the opinion/report from The National Review.

"....trying to instill fear in our teachers that they should not live their full life and love who they love!"

Where's the truth in this statement?

Kamala always rails on “white” people… not a few white people…not some white people… not a fraction of white people…not a particular white person ( except Trump of course)… She gives a lot caucasian people reason to believe she is a hopeless racist… But all white people are not a monolithic thinking group…
On the other hand when she talks about Black peoples issue, she tries to make the whole world believe they think exactly as she does… she tries to make people believe they are a monolithic thinking group of people… nothing could be further from the truth…

I’m probably one of a few liberals that doesn’t particularly care for Kamala.

Anybody that worked for Bush 43 talking about somebody else lying is rich as shit
Her claim to fame was the 15 seconds she got with her debate performance attacking Biden. If I recall correctly, she was polling at 12-15% about this time that year. Within months she was in single digits and dropped out.

Based on the support she didn't receive then, I have a hard time believing you're one of the few that don't care for her.

Kamala always rails on “white” people… not a few white people…not some white people… not a fraction of white people…not a particular white person ( except Trump of course)…
Two, maybe two and a half years ago, there was a quote attributed to the VP that mentioned "white people" and "racist." There was never any proof she said that; it was fabricated.

Personally, while I've not seen every speech she's made, I've never heard her refer to "white people." I find your comment out of context; a bit disingenuous to be frank.

I've heard her mention extremists and MAGA when discussing things like what we're talking about here. We've heard that on a lot of subjects.

The problem lies in the point she's also referred to conservatives/republicans as extremists. She's said the same thing about those who support the MAGA movement.

The refusal, or inability, to recognize the differences in people who disagree with her beliefs is a core problem. You can't paint with a broad brush in the morning and expect people to believe you when you're using a micro-detail brush that afternoon.

Two, maybe two and a half years ago, there was a quote attributed to the VP that mentioned "white people" and "racist." There was never any proof she said that; it was fabricated.

Personally, while I've not seen every speech she's made, I've never heard her refer to "white people." I find your comment out of context; a bit disingenuous to be frank.

I've heard her mention extremists and MAGA when discussing things like what we're talking about here. We've heard that on a lot of subjects.

The problem lies in the point she's also referred to conservatives/republicans as extremists. She's said the same thing about those who support the MAGA movement.

The refusal, or inability, to recognize the differences in people who disagree with her beliefs is a core problem. You can't paint with a broad brush in the morning and expect people to believe you when you're using a micro-detail brush that afternoon.
She and Joe paint all white people with “white supremacy claims”… mainly because we don’t agree with them or they don’t get their way…there’s never any clarification of whom they are referring to.. so undoubtably it’s all of us… that’s the way most people are taking it… it’s a big strawman argument… it is sewing the seeds of contempt… it’s not helping…. And unfortunately, it is pushing a lot of people toward these groups out of anger or fear… I seen a lot of white men join white supremacy, groups in prisons (When I was DOC) for protection instead of hatred…
MAGA Has seen, huge influx of Jews, Hispanics, Black people, and Asians… Believe it or not a lot of the hip-hop culture, are turning to Maga Republicans too…

She and Joe paint all white people with “white supremacy claims”… mainly because we don’t agree with them or they don’t get their way…there’s never any clarification of whom they are referring to..
"There's never any indication of whom..." but it's taken as "all white people."
The refusal, or inability, to recognize the differences in people who disagree with her beliefs is a core problem.

Saying, or thinking, "it's all white people" rivals saying "All liberals want abortions until birth" when it's a few extremists who refuse to define exactly how they feel.

I'm reminded of the first time I heard deplorables. I thought, "that's going to piss some people off, but okay. You be you." In the end, she was.

Circling back to the VP: she is who she is and we're seeing more recognize her for what she is.

Let Trump be Trump.
Let DeSantis be DeSantis.
Let Harris be Harris.

"There's never any indication of whom..." but it's taken as "all white people."

Saying, or thinking, "it's all white people" rivals saying "All liberals want abortions until birth" when it's a few extremists who refuse to define exactly how they feel.

I'm reminded of the first time I heard deplorables. I thought, "that's going to piss some people off, but okay. You be you." In the end, she was.

Circling back to the VP: she is who she is and we're seeing more recognize her for what she is.

Let Trump be Trump.
Let DeSantis be DeSantis.
Let Harris be Harris.
Just sayin.. a lot are taking what they say very personal… Their big boogie man is real very small right now…They are the ones feeding it..making it grow day by day…If they don’t stop it soon it will turn into a monster not even they hoped for..
They have never called for any compromises .. Just strife..
1690218978863.jpeg

Last edited:
Her claim to fame was the 15 seconds she got with her debate performance attacking Biden. If I recall correctly, she was polling at 12-15% about this time that year. Within months she was in single digits and dropped out.

Based on the support she didn't receive then, I have a hard time believing you're one of the few that don't care for her.
True, she wasn’t popular as a presidential candidate, but she is as VP by most liberals….I’m not a fan

True, she wasn’t popular as a presidential candidate, but she is as VP by most liberals….I’m not a fan
I see reports of her popularity dropping. I doubt it's dropped as much as, say Cheney's did in the same time frame. However, I doubt her approval rating was as high as Cheney's when both took their respective offices.

I don't believe history is going to be kind.

I see reports of her popularity dropping. I doubt it's dropped as much as, say Cheney's did in the same time frame. However, I doubt her approval rating was as high as Cheney's when both took their respective offices.

I don't believe history is going to be kind.
I think once she leaves office she’s going to be forgotten like a lot of VPs, although I believe she’ll take another run at the presidency

Kamala always rails on “white” people… not a few white people…not some white people… not a fraction of white people…not a particular white person ( except Trump of course)… She gives a lot caucasian people reason to believe she is a hopeless racist… But all white people are not a monolithic thinking group…
On the other hand when she talks about Black peoples issue, she tries to make the whole world believe they think exactly as she does… she tries to make people believe they are a monolithic thinking group of people… nothing could be further from the truth…
So she only rails on her dad's Irish half? :p

Back
Top Bottom