| FTBL Julio Jones Qualified per al.com

So far Zo is the only even remotely bad news on this front. An awesome recruiting class not only on skills but also on qualifying.

psychojoe said:
So far Zo is the only even remotely bad news on this front. An awesome recruiting class not only on skills but also on qualifying.
Pure speculation on my part (which means this post is worth as much as the paper I'm writing it on), but reading between the lines from an article that I read, ZO's situation may be a question of WHEN he qualifies, not IF he qualifies.

psychojoe said:

It really is starting to look like those possible greyshirts that have been discussed might actually be needed. Most of the signees that were in question with qualifying have come out and said that they are qualified...and maybe waiting on the NCCA Clearinghouse. I think the only questions left are Kerry Murphy and Devonta Bolton for grades. Alonzo Lawrence sure seems that he's just hit a bump in the road, but should be on campus. And I guess there's the likelihood of Destin Hood going to the MLB and Melvin Ray is also a possibility with the MLB.

Just to add on: In order to get down to the 25 man limit, there would need to be four signees not make it on to campus...assuming that Neighbors is going on Bryant Scholarship. Destin is most definately going to the MLB, also.

As Terry mentioned a few days back, there are some parents who have indicated the willingness to pay for their kids college until scholarships become available. So we may not have to use gray shirts.

So much for that Michigan blogger a few months back who was slamming us for oversigning, but stated that we had signed several who had no chance of qualifying.

psychojoe said:
As Terry mentioned a few days back, there are some parents who have indicated the willingness to pay for their kids college until scholarships become available. So we may not have to use gray shirts.

So much for that Michigan blogger a few months back who was slamming us for oversigning, but stated that we had signed several who had no chance of qualifying.

The Meechigans are still mad from losing Ingram to the Tide......who cares what they think :D

Kc said:
psychojoe said:

The Meechigans are still mad from losing Ingram to the Tide......who cares what they think :D

Meechigan ought to be thanking us. Ingram's second choice was Michigan State. :D :D

psychojoe said:
Kc said:
psychojoe said:

Meechigan ought to be thanking us. Ingram's second choice was Michigan State. :D :D

I was just referring to the state in general... :wink:

jocephus8179 said:
I call a tailgate party on June 1st to welcome them to Alabama. :D (che)

And what time do I need to be there? :D

I really feel that we are ushering in the return of Alabama football with this class.

Back
Top Bottom