| FTBL Julio Jones Highlights

Julio's sheer physical tools are part of the reason I see him as a major contributor (if not starter) from game 1. You cannot coach the ability to be 6'4" and a 40"+ vertical. As good as the Clemson DB's are, I would take a true frosh Julio over them on a fade any day - twice on Saturdays.

Big_Fan said:
Julio's sheer physical tools are part of the reason I see him as a major contributor (if not starter) from game 1. You cannot coach the ability to be 6'4" and a 40"+ vertical. As good as the Clemson DB's are, I would take a true frosh Julio over them on a fade any day - twice on Saturdays.

Roger that, what he said.

I'm of the opinion that a freshman J.J. is probably as good as many of the graduating seniors we've had at reciever over the past few years (most may be a better way to word it)

Having the RHCP playing in the back ground doesn't hurt either. Great song. Julio should be a beast in the secondary against smaller backs.

The way Julio runs reminds me of T.O., especially with his build. He looks faster and slightly more slippery though.

T.O. is 6'3 218lbs and runs just under a 4.6 just so you know. I am not sure what his vertical is.

Thanks for posting that, TP.

Where can I find Julio highlights from the Under-Armour Game in Orlando earlier this year? If I remember correctly, he was a beast in that game.

I would love to see his senior highlights as well.

aMAZEnFan said:
Thanks for posting that, TP.

Where can I find Julio highlights from the Under-Armour Game in Orlando earlier this year? If I remember correctly, he was a beast in that game.

I would love to see his senior highlights as well.

I'm sure youtube or fandome would be the best places to start. I don't remember who the QB was in that game but if you found out you would probably find some more highlights of Julio under his name as well.

TerryP said:
I don't remember who the QB was in that game but if you found out you would probably find some more highlights of Julio under his name as well.
Wolfpack's signee Mike Glennon. There were some interesting plays made by Julio in that game.

RTR,

firestorm said:
TerryP said:
I don't remember who the QB was in that game but if you found out you would probably find some more highlights of Julio under his name as well.
Wolfpack's signee Mike Glennon. There were some interesting plays made by Julio in that game.

RTR,

Thanks, I found this link!!! Looks like Julio was his go-to guy!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6jJmLP8tV4[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom