| FTBL Johnson finds new home at left guard...

It's obvious that our left side will be our strongest with Andre, Mike, and Antoine. I know Marlon Davis will get it done on the right side, and I'm confident now that Drew Davis will step up. It's results that we're ultimately looking for this season and I'm hoping this line really is our strongest unit since 99'.

Tider27 said:
It's obvious that our left side will be our strongest with Andre, Mike, and Antoine. I know Marlon Davis will get it done on the right side, and I'm confident now that Drew Davis will step up. It's results that we're ultimately looking for this season and I'm hoping this line really is our strongest unit since 99'.

What were you, a 5th grader in '99? :wink:

Outlaw said:
Tider27 said:

What were you, a 5th grader in '99? :wink:

A very mature 5th grader. Don't be hatin, you were like a Freshman. While I was worried about what was for recess the next day, you were scopin out the Jr. High girls. :lol:

I think you will see a ton of stunting on the OL like pulling guards to the right to help shore up that right side.

Also, don't be surprised to see TEs and/or H-Backs positioned to shield that side as well.

Coach McElwain is very smart and I am sure he and Coach Pendry have an effective Plan B and C in place!!!

The left side of our offensive trenches looks really impressive. I think the blind-side of JPW is gonna be assured while the right tackle is the only thing which concerns me at this time. Maybe we're gonna need the help of McCall or someone else there in third-and-long situations. But I like how the OL looks keeping Mike Johnson as left guard...

RTR,

Back
Top Bottom