| FTBL Jim McElwain

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
Terry I was thinking about what I said about smoke and deflection attention away.

You could have construed that to mean I was talking about you and I most certainly was not.

reagrds mongo

It Takes Eleven said:
TerryP said:
He runs an offense like Saban's. Hang tight...this is developing...could be a hire or couldn't be.

Let's give it 24 hours or so.

Know of any developments, Terry? Were both "Macs" really in town yesterday?

Thanks,

Tim

Only thing that has come out in the last 24 hours is a new commitment coming this week on the defensive side of the ball. They don't want his name released until he has the chance to call the other coaches. It'll be public in the next 48 hours.

As far as the two Mac's, I'd be happy with either one of them. Both are great at their jobs. Personally, I'd like to go in the Fresno State direction...but, I'm still doing a bit more research on McNulty.

mongo4bama said:
Terry I was thinking about what I said about smoke and deflection attention away.

You could have construed that to mean I was talking about you and I most certainly was not.

reagrds mongo

Didn't mean you to take it that way Mongo...apologies if it was misconstrued.

TerryP said:
It Takes Eleven said:
TerryP said:
He runs an offense like Saban's. Hang tight...this is developing...could be a hire or couldn't be.

Thanks,

Tim

Only thing that has come out in the last 24 hours is a new commitment coming this week on the defensive side of the ball. They don't want his name released until he has the chance to call the other coaches. It'll be public in the next 48 hours.

As far as the two Mac's, I'd be happy with either one of them. Both are great at their jobs. Personally, I'd like to go in the Fresno State direction...but, I'm still doing a bit more research on McNulty.

Could the commit's initials be "A.L.?" :D

PointnLaugh said:
TerryP said:
It Takes Eleven said:
TerryP said:

Thanks,

Tim

Never mind. Just saw in another thread you said "in state guy."

PointnLaugh said:
PointnLaugh said:
TerryP said:
It Takes Eleven said:
TerryP said:

Thanks,

Tim

Never mind. Just saw in another thread you said "in state guy."

Changed my guess to G.H.

Back
Top Bottom