| FTBL It's Nick Saban's fault!!

Is it Nick Saban's fault the Dolphins franchise screwed it again by drafting Teddy Ginn?

• absolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Saban orchestrated this and I don't give a damn about no 92,000 people at a spring game!!!

• Don't hate the coach, hate the game!

• ((yawn)) another ESPN poll huh?

• God! I love Saban!

• I'm still hung up on Brady Quin. Give me a minute here.

• other

• Total voters
I

imported_porkchop

The Dolphins shocked the football world today by drafting Ohio State wide receiver Teddy Ginn in the first round today instead of addressing their core problems.

You know what that means right? It's Nick Saban's fault. I mean, why not blame Saban for this too? Why not put as much possible blame on Saban while the iron is hot? That's the en vogue, fashion, thing to do these days. If you have a problem or want to hate on someone just blame Nick Saban for your problems.

After all, it is Nick Saban's fault they made another incredibly STUPID draft pick in Miami.

Paul W Bryant couldn't save that team people.

I don't really understand Miami's thinking. I'm thinking Quinn will be a good one in the pros for a number of years to come. They did take Beck from BYU in the second round, but I don't know about that. They could have taken Quinn 9th and then a WR (Meachem? Bowe?) in the second round. I just don't really understand.

In other news, Randy Moss traded to the PATs for a 4th rounder. Any Pats fans here?

porkchop said:
The Dolphins shocked the football world today by drafting Ohio State wide receiver Teddy Ginn in the first round today instead of addressing their core problems.

You know what that means right? It's Nick Saban's fault. I mean, why not blame Saban for this too? Why not put as much possible blame on Saban while the iron is hot? That's the en vogue, fashion, thing to do these days. If you have a problem or want to hate on someone just blame Nick Saban for your problems.

After all, it is Nick Saban's fault they made another incredibly STUPID draft pick in Miami.

Dear Esteemed Porkchop,
Upon Further Review.....................
You are absolutely correct it is CN$'s fault... His draft framework/structure was still in place for 2007 and by this time next year they will have a new one... That's just the way it is. So it is his fault unquestionably and with that being said, most of South Florida & the Dolphins fanbase will be airing their greviances directly to you as the senior man in charge here for reminding them of this situation... Just wanted you to get a leg up on that... LoL!

Referee said:
porkchop said:

Dear Esteemed Porkchop,
Upon Further Review.....................
You are absolutely correct it is CN$'s fault... His draft framework/structure was still in place for 2007 and by this time next year they will have a new one... That's just the way it is. So it is his fault unquestionably and with that being said, most of South Florida & the Dolphins fanbase will be airing their greviances directly to you as the senior man in charge here for reminding them of this situation... Just wanted you to get a leg up on that... LoL!

And your fanbase is nuts. You have ZERO quarterbacks. Hell, the rest of your team is pretty bad, but still...you have no quarterback. Nice first round pick there.

Initially the only thing I caould think is that maybe the Dolphins were not high at all on Quinn so they take a play-maker in the first this year because they plan on taking a QB next year. So this year is "rebuilding". But then why take Beck in the second round if that is the case.

It would seem that the Dolphins are atleast comfortable with Beck if nothing else, and if you are comfortable with Beck then you can get your play-maker in the first round, and it works out anyway. As far as Beck goes, I know little about the guy, but ESPN seems to think he's a pretty good ball player and any QB that can get their name mentioned by Jamarcus and Brady's personal marketing department (a.k.a. ESPQuinn) must not be too bad.

I think this all a moot point if Saban chooses Drew Brees over Daunte Caulpepper to begin 2006. That gamble really screwed Miami. Ofcourse, then who knows who would be the coach at Alabama.

For me the saddest thing happened yesterday. Ricky Williams failed yet another drug test and it was Coach Saban who gained Ricky's confidence in order to return to the NFL in 2005. I can only say as a supporter of Ricky Williams that he finds his inner peace and anything else that will allow him to handle his many obligations. I will miss him in a Dolphins uniform.

Referee said:
For me the saddest thing happened yesterday. Ricky Williams failed yet another drug test and it was Coach Saban who gained Ricky's confidence in order to return to the NFL in 2005. I can only say as a supporter of Ricky Williams that he finds his inner peace and anything else that will allow him to handle his many obligations. I will miss him in a Dolphins uniform.

Yeah I think Rickey's proven to everyone that you just can't count on him in any way. He'll just break your heart in the end. Well, break your heart and smoke up all your weed. :lol:

Okay, that was wrong. :oops:

porkchop said:
Referee said:

Yeah I think Rickey's proven to everyone that you just can't count on him in any way. He'll just break your heart in the end. Well, break your heart and smoke up all your weed. :lol:

Okay, that was wrong. :oops:

Wrong, but true. :lol:

I know the herb is illegal in this country but football is a game where the other stuff that happens which is ridiculous like 283 NFL players being arrested for BAD things since the year 2000. So we as a society villify a guy who smokes... How many of us have lit it up and didn't thinnk of the consequences... He did sign a contract and understood the ramifications, so the onus is strictly on his shoulders... He is human afterall!

Back
Top Bottom