| FTBL Is this possible?

Will Auburn continue their winning streak against Bama in 2006?

• Hell No, Ain't gon' happen like that!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does it matter really? Can't we all just get along?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crimson323

Verified Member
Auburn has won four or more games straight over Alabama more than just a couple of times. It freaked me out.

1895, 1900, 1901, 1902 was the first consecutive four game win streak over Bama. :shock:

Then in 1954-1958 they won 5 straight. :shock: :shock:

Then in 1986-1989 they won 4 straight. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Then as recently as 2002-2005 they won 4 straight.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The increments are 10 games without a streak between the first an second streaks, then 27 between the second and third streaks, and 13 between the third and fourth streaks.

Alabama on the other hand;
Their first four or more game win streak came in 1950-1953. :D

Then the second in 1959-1962. :D :D

Then the Third in 1964-1968 with 5 wins. :D :D :D

Then the fouth in 1973-1981 with 9 wins. :D :D :D :D

The increments are 5 games without a streak between the first and the second streaks, then 1 game between the second and the third streaks, then 4 games between the third and the fourth streaks.

Bama has four "four games or better" streaks against Agbarn and Agbarn has four "four games or better" streaks against Bama. I think Bama is due for another run against the tiggers.

This is probably only interesting to me....but I thought it might be useful to others on the boards.

I'm one of those folks that believes this game has more to do w/ the players mentality of that game than the records or talent b/4 the game starts.

The Records are out the window when the game starts & the team w/ the most heart takes the win home. Also, the game is rarely a blow out b/c of each players intensity. All that said this game is too unpredictable to predict...seriously I'm not trying to get out of the prediction, that is why I picked MAYBE.

Crimson323 said:
Auburn has won four or more games straight over Alabama more than just a couple of times. It freaked me out.

1895, 1900, 1901, 1902 was the first consecutive four game win streak over Bama. :shock:

Then in 1954-1958 they won 5 straight. :shock: :shock:

Then in 1986-1989 they won 4 straight. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Then as recently as 2002-2005 they won 4 straight.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The increments are 10 games without a streak between the first an second streaks, then 27 between the second and third streaks, and 13 between the third and fourth streaks.

Alabama on the other hand;
Their first four or more game win streak came in 1950-1953. :D

Then the second in 1959-1962. :D :D

Then the Third in 1964-1968 with 5 wins. :D :D :D

Then the fouth in 1973-1981 with 9 wins. :D :D :D :D

The increments are 5 games without a streak between the first and the second streaks, then 1 game between the second and the third streaks, then 4 games between the third and the fourth streaks.

Bama has four "four games or better" streaks against Agbarn and Agbarn has four "four games or better" streaks against Bama. I think Bama is due for another run against the tiggers.

This is probably only interesting to me....but I thought it might be useful to others on the boards.

I'm ready for a different streak :!: & not one that involves skin :D :roll:

Back
Top Bottom