| FTBL Interesting video

Hmm defense looks ready to hit somebody. 2 players really stuck out to me other than the obvious JPW, Julio, and McCoy. That was Mark Barron and Mark Ingram. Ingram looks like he can read holes very well and is able to bouce them out without a studder he just keeps moving.

Wow, a song/video of scrimmage...only in Alabama. :)

Many positives there. It looks like our team is definitely faster but then again it's a scrimmage so maybe that is deceptive. I couldn't stand the delayed hand-off to Upchurch. I hope I don't have to see that all year. :? Also, maybe it's just me but it appeared McElroy's passes didn't have a lot on them. I hope Star is coming right along.

BamaDelta said:
Wow, a song/video of scrimmage...only in Alabama. :)

Many positives there. It looks like our team is definitely faster but then again it's a scrimmage so maybe that is deceptive. I couldn't stand the delayed hand-off to Upchurch. I hope I don't have to see that all year. :? Also, maybe it's just me but it appeared McElroy's passes didn't have a lot on them. I hope Star is coming right along.

The defense is faster than it was last year.

As to GM, I counted 4 passes for him. One, a throw that was on a rope on a post route and then three dump-offs. One, I thought was a little weak but he was off-balance when he threw it...very much a touch pass in those situations.

One thing about the video is that all the highlights were in mid play. So there shouldn't be a way to pick out the formations from that video.

NTT said:
One thing about the video is that all the highlights were in mid play. So there shouldn't be a way to pick out the formations from that video.

icon_smile_approve_jumbo.gif

Back
Top Bottom