| FTBL Inside Kalen DeBoer's first game week as Alabama football coach - ESPN

That was a great read. I guess CKD's wife is the one who curses in the family lol. His demeanor is the opposite of CNS. Maybe that turns out best in that he will not try to be CNS but himself. Bottom line - he needs to be the same as CNS when it comes to winning and playing to the Bama standard especially in the biggest games.

NS. Maybe that turns out best in that he will not try to be CNS but himself.
I'm not trying to bust your balls here. But, this is a legit question.

Has this ever been a question? Yes. Unfounded question, but it was asked. BUT, how is it still a question? I just don't get this.

We are eight months into this era where the phrase "there's massive changes happening in the building" has been posted, here, dozen's of times. And, I still see people looking at a change and scratching their heads.

Mark my words. Sooner or later you'll look at this and say, "Saban retired at the right time."

I'm not trying to bust your balls here. But, this is a legit question.

Has this ever been a question? Yes. Unfounded question, but it was asked. BUT, how is it still a question? I just don't get this.

We are eight months into this era where the phrase "there's massive changes happening in the building" has been posted, here, dozen's of times. And, I still see people looking at a change and scratching their heads.

Mark my words. Sooner or later you'll look at this and say, "Saban retired at the right time."
I was just stating the obvious and saying selecting someone like CKD who is opposite is probably the best thing that could have been done. Maybe this was strategic and on purpose by Byrne. Since they are different CKD should not feel the same pressure also somone that was a clone as long as he wins and wins big

So to answer your question it has never been an issue because of his demeaner and quiet confidence.

Back
Top Bottom