| FTBL Injury update...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
I

imported_Porter

In his press conference today, Saban said Greenwood's status is very questionable for the Houston game (ankle). Some good news though... both Keith Brown and Travis McCall are fine and will play against Houston.

Thanks Porterhouse. I hope Bobby will be ok. I hated seeing him going off the field.
Nice to hear Brown and McCall will be alright though.
There was some hitting going on in that game.

BAMAFSTBACK said:
That is some good news about Ocho uno. That was freakin ugly.
Ugly like the mackerel he was colder than? I'll be all he remembers is hearing the snap count and then.. PIIIIIING!

Slightly off topic, but how did Motley do saturday night? I knew he played in the game but I didn't know how many snaps he took or if he had any tackles.

Argo said:
Slightly off topic, but how did Motley do saturday night? I knew he played in the game but I didn't know how many snaps he took or if he had any tackles.

He has 2 tackles (1 TFL) and I think he played quite a bit considering it was his first game back. I still have not watched the entire game, only bits and pieces. I just haven't had time to sit down and do it yet. I'll get to it sooner or later...

Porterhouse said:
Argo said:

He has 2 tackles (1 TFL) and I think he played quite a bit considering it was his first game back. I still have not watched the entire game, only bits and pieces. I just haven't had time to sit down and do it yet. I'll get to it sooner or later...

I knew that I heard his name once or twice, just wasn't sure how much he played. I'm glad he's back.

Argo said:
Porterhouse said:
Argo said:

I knew that I heard his name once or twice, just wasn't sure how much he played. I'm glad he's back.

He comes back and Greenwood goes down... go figure. You are right though, it is good to have him back. He will help tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom