| CURRENT EVENTS In the wake of the students being kicked out of The Smithsonian for wearing pro-life beanies, I wonder what would happen ...

No. The point is that the Smithsonian has recognized they were wrong. Now, does that mean they only recognized it because they got caught? Maybe. So nobody should be kicked out for any of that at this point. And we need to hold them to it.
The comment had nothing to do with the museum or their decision.

Would "Choose Life" be treated differently than "Pro-Life?"

The comment had nothing to do with the museum or their decision.

Would "Choose Life" be treated differently than "Pro-Life?"
I got your point. Mine was that they already decided to fix the issue, at least said they will. I find it probably would not have been treated differently because the folks who made the decision would only allow support for abortion, not actual choice. Saying you support choice is saying you support abortion. Telling someone to choose life is just a dog whistle for anti-abortion people to the folks who did this.

I got your point. Mine was that they already decided to fix the issue, at least said they will. I find it probably would not have been treated differently because the folks who made the decision would only allow support for abortion, not actual choice. Saying you support choice is saying you support abortion. Telling someone to choose life is just a dog whistle for anti-abortion people to the folks who did this.
Maybe you got my point. 🤷‍♂️

I'm wondering if they'd look at "Choose Life" under the same lenses as "Pro-Life" without the context of the shirt ...

Do you think the same group would be kicked out; wham!

187356.jpg

Back
Top Bottom